Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spanish Vegetable Stew

My posts on Tonight's Menu this week have been shorter than usual.  I'm sure there are some of you out there who are glad of this.  I am hoping that normal service will be resumed in the not too distant future.  The reason behind my brevity is that fact that I have been working late and Z has been doing all of the cooking.  Sometimes it's hard enough to write about what we have eaten but when I've not been involved in the process it is even harder.


To try to remedy this lack of physical involvement in the cooking process, I spent some time this morning podding broad beans for this evening's meal.  We decided last night that we would have a Spanish inspired vegetable stew.  It could have been a vegetarian stew if we had omitted the chorizo, but we like chorizo and we're not vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment